“Office syndrome” has become a more familiar word than before. If going back 4-5 years ago, it might still be a new story. or hardly anyone talks about it But now it has become a common disease in offices that at least 1 in 10 office workers suffer from office syndrome.
Back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, anyone can get pain during hard work. But what kind of pain is a dangerous signal that we may be at risk? “herniated disc on the nerve”
What kind of pain is a dangerous sign? “herniated disc”
- Pain in the neck, back, chest, waist, lower back, or shoulder area that connects the neck by the pains like an electric shock Or maybe it’s so painful that I startled lightly.
- The duration of the pains will come and go for more than 2 weeks.
- May have pains all over the back. Or more pains around the waist, lower back, long to the legs
- Pains interferes with life Moving my body hurts, sleeping hurts. ทางเข้า ufabet
Risk factors for herniated discs
– Getting older, the clear mucus in the intervertebral discs begins to deteriorate.
– Lifting too much weight or lifting heavy objects with the wrong posture
– Playing sports with repetitive impact
– Sudden/serious movements
– more weight into obesity causing the cervical discs to bear a lot of weight
– Sit and work in the same position. stay for a long time does not move the body
How to prevent herniated discs
In addition to having to be careful in moving the body. refrain from lifting heavy objects and change the posture while sitting and working regular exercise will help extend the life of the cervical discs to remain strong It doesn’t get tired easily either.